• In the Spotlight:

when do u think your ex will get the hint when u told him time and time agian to leave me alone

.......................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• When you leave him alone as well and stop answering his calls and carrying on conversations with him. kids or not you don't need to talk and discuss your life. Discuss the child if you have one and leave it at that. Don't call just to talk and don't hang out or around each other for no reason.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I too have this problem My point is that obssession is different from love.Just because a man is obsessed with a woman is no proof that he is in love with her. I have been separated from my husband for 7 months.I NEVER call him, text him and do not hang out with him.He is obsessed and continues to harass me. Only because we depend on him to save our home do /I NOT change my phone #. My daughter said that he will only stop when he is six feet under. Ihave told him over and over and oever but he will not listen to me when I tell him I DO NOT love him, DO NOT miss him, and DO NOT want to go back together with him. He gets it one day but then the next he will beg me to go to counseling.It is very nerve wracking. Sorry you are going through this, too.
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 4:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• something you are saying or doing is giving him mixed messages. Figure it out and stop doing it.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• You have to have NO contact with him whatsoever, do not take his calls, do not even answer the door if he comes to your home. If you have children together it's alittle harder, but limit your talking to him, talk about the children ONLY, if the conversation turns away from the children...Hang up. I know it sounds extreme, but some men just don't get it.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 26, 2009