Do you think people are having more sex with the bad economy? Opinions please

With the economy the way it is and sex being free (if your using birth control) Do you think people are opting to sex and comfort or a cheap activity or what?

san-1

Asked by san-1 at 4:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I don't know about other people, but when I'm stressed out I'm not in the mood for sex
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 4:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Well since everyone is unemployed they probably have more time to do it during the day.
    Anonymous

• I wish but so far am not seeing or experiencing the rise (no pun intended) of sex in my life.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Yes because alot of people are laid off so they have nothing better to do! hehehehe
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 4:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• No, because not having enough money, being unemployed, having past due bills, at leats for most people is a BIG stress factor, and lots of stress usually = no sex because people just are not in the mood. Also I would think that even if you are on BC most people know its not 100% effective in protecting against pregnancy, so I think just the fear alone of having a child right now, that you may not be able to support, would keep alot of people from getting freaky.......Really though who knows I could be totally wrong, but for me the logical answer is just no
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I agree with hautemama. I have sex when I am in a good mood. Financial issues DONT put me in a good mood.
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 5:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• lol. nope.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• im not, and i hope everyone else isnt either, more babies is not what this world needs
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 6:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Im thinking that people would be having more sex if they were staying in more than going out. Especially with the people who are laid off.
    Anonymous