breast milk ?

ok, so I'm nearly 31 weeks and I have no breast milk yet, not even a hint of a leak..is this normal? when should i expect milk to come?
I'd like to BF for the first 2 months or so..but now I'm worried I won't be able to as there's no sign of any milk coming in.

AshleyRoseG

Asked by AshleyRoseG at 4:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• mine hasnt really come in either and im due this week. so it might be normal. maybe mine has come in... but the doct hasnt said so and i havent leaked anything and i dont have any spots on my breasts that look like milk ducts.... so idk, sorry if this doesnt help. but i have the same question, so ill look for answers on this one instead of posting my own. good luck!
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 4:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• My milk didn't come in until after my babies were born, I had 3 and 2 of them were breastfed. Don't worry about it yet.
    Anonymous

• i did noot leak with my first nd breastfed him
    i leaked with this one and am having a few problems
    its normal yes just remember tho the actual milk doesnt come in til a couple days after birth
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Your milk usually comes in 3-5 days after the baby is born. Colostrum is first to come in & it's exactly what your baby needs. Lots of nursing & no supplementing will help establish & regulate your supply once your little one is here.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I'm on my 3rd & had no leaking prior to delivery w/ all 3. My milk came in on day 3 after delivery for both.
    Anonymous