Question about my Doctor. and I also posted about my LEG and I would like to give an update

The spot on my leg where it was hurting is now turning black and blue...Could a blood clot do that if it is one?

I just realized my Doctor isnt in the office on Sundays and does not have a answering service. What do I do now? I need to ask her a question and I dont know who to call any ideas?

MaMaTreZZa

Asked by MaMaTreZZa at 4:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not to doubt you, but thats wierd that your dr. doesnt have an answering service. Try calling the hospital, er or L&D.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• YOu could also go to the Walgreens Take Care Clinic and have them take a look at it.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

Not uncommon,my doctor does not have one either.
    So the only way he can be reached is at home by the hospital if you come in to have your baby unless, it's a scheduled delivery.
    Anonymous

• my doc dot have one either just call the hospital they can tell u what it is
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2009