please help me :(

ok. first of all, let me start by saying, i don't want any rude comments, just advice. Ok so, i'm 15 years old. I was having sex with my boyfriend but the condom broke. It has only been 3 days since we had sex and i'm pretty sure he came in me, because right after we had sex my stomach hurt bad.. If I am pregnant, I will keep the baby and give it a good life, and i don't believe in abortion or adoption, but is there anything to prevent this from happening?? O yea.. and i was ovulating(i think thats the word) when we had sex

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can always go get the morning after pill.
    Anonymous

• aside from trying to get the plan b medication, which is a pill that causes a miscarriage immediately after having sex, than there isn't anything you can do to prevent becoming pregnant now. if you are you are and if you aren't than you aren't. you may want to consider in the future adding a diff type of b.c. that way if the condom does break you don't have to worry (maybe the pill?) and you should also both be checked for STD's unless you have both been tested and are 100% monagamous.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Really the only thing you can do if you haven't taken something like PlanB or the morning after pill is go to a dr and see if you are pregnant, at such a young age you'll need plenty of prenatal care if you are.
    Anonymous

• I don't understand the part where you said "I'm sure he came in me because my stomach started hurting after"..sperm doesn't make your stomach hurt??..My stomach is sore for a day after my SO goes too deep...
    You could give the morning after pill a try.
    But I'm interested in knowing how you knew you were ovulating..At 15 I was completely oblivious to what ovulation even was.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• can i get the pill from the clinic if im not 18?
    Anonymous

• yeahhhhh cum doesnt make your stomach hurt
    Anonymous

• You can go to a clinic and get the PlanB pill. You have to take it at the very max 72 hours after sex, or it will not work. The sooner you take it, the more chance it has of working. I would recommend that only because you are so young, and having a baby this young can do damage to your body. You are still developing and growing, and babies will mess with those hormones and vitamins. You can try doing a google search for clinics or places like Planned Parenthood in your area that offer PlanB, then call and ask what their guidelines are as far as age. If you end up doing this, and/or are not pregnant, I would suggest getting yourself on some form of birth control. You did try to be responsible by using a condom, but they are not fail safe. Using more than one form of birth control will decrease the chances of you getting pregnant.
    Guaranteed

Answer by Guaranteed at 5:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• plan B does NOT cause an abortion. if taken with 72 hours it prevents implantation, therefor preventing pregnancy.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 6:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I know exactly how you feel right now. I had my son when I was 17. Not that I am condoning anything but sometimes things happen. I would really suggest being on a birth control even though sometimes that doesn't help. I didn't use a condom for the first time with my boyfriend and I got that lucky two percent chance. I would suggest talking with your parents and coming up with a plan. It may seem scary now but you will feel a lot better when you get it out. They will be able to help you figure out something. Also if you are pregnant than after the shock wears off .....They can be a little bit of a support system so you can figure out what your options are. I wish you the best of luck. Let me know if you need anymore advise, and I will be keeping you in my thoughts.
    AmberWiley

Answer by AmberWiley at 7:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• well according the info that you gave in your question.. the plan b pill will not work for you seeing as how you have 3 days to take it and you mentioned it was a few days ago to begin with..
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 10:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2009