Anyone taking Zoloft/Sertraline?

I have been taking it for 2 months for anxiety and am going to Las Vegas next weekend and concernd about the side effects. The Pharmasist said not to take it with alcohol. I take it at bed time and since my bed time will be much later than usual I dont know if I should take it before I go out or when I eventually do go to bed or just wait and take it when I wake up. Of couse I will be checking with my doctor but I wanted to know if any of you ladies have had bad side effects taking it BEFORE you went out drinking. Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Health

• I was taking it but quit because it made me gain weight but it will make you sleepy and if you are planning on drinking I wouldnt suggest taking it unless the dr says its ok. some prescription meds mixed with alcohol can kill you
    Anonymous