Why can't he quit smoking?

http://www.suntimes.com/news/politics/obama/1536295,CST-NWS-obamasmoke21.article
He can write a letter to 10 people a day, while he enjoys a ciggie, but he just can't quit. I don't get it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:07 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i wish he'd smoke a a CARTON a day...loooooong, deep, inhalations of carbon monoxide. Keeeep on huffin and puffin mr. prez! keep puffin!
    Anonymous

• Because people like you stress him out
    Anonymous

• Have you ever tried to quit smoking? It's a legal addiction that can be bought at any convience store. What's so hard to understand about that!
    Anonymous

• seriously? i dont like obama at all but gah let the man smoke get over it geeze
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Smoking isn't good but I could careless about it that is miniscule to most else he does and he can puff away if he wants.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 5:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• So many haters
    Anonymous

• should've sent cigarettes instead of teabags on april 15th.
    Anonymous

• you are obviously not a smoker and never have been. if you want to quit you have to WANT to quit its not just a whim where one day you wake up and say ok im not going to smoke anymore. why do you think they keep raising tobacco taxes? b/c us smokers will pay them b/c we need that cigg to keep us from killing our kids, our spouses or people who just don't get it and look down on us for our life choices. so get over it who cares what he does in his personal life it doesn't affect his politics
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Just let him smoke at least he is being real on this one. He is a big boy, he knows what he is doing.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 5:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• As someone who is trying to quit, I can tell you first hand that it's hard as hell. And honestly, as stressful as his job is, knowing that we are depending on him, and knowing how many people are looking to see him fail, it's no wonder that he doesn't quit. In his place, I doubt I would be able to quit either. I'm having a hard time of it, and I only have a few people counting on me.
    gludwig2000

Answer by gludwig2000 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 26, 2009