Need to know asap... White cloud diapers?

Was there a recall on white cloud diapers, or did the company just go out of business. I dont like them my baby pees through them at night and bad. But someone made me a diaper cake with size 2 white cloud diapers so I should prolly use them to save money. And a friend just told me they dont sell them anymore, and I didnt see them at walmart. If there was a recall then I need to throw them out. Anyone know?

ashtonjames

Asked by ashtonjames at 5:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i think i remember seeing that they just stopped selling them .
    someone asked before other diapers she couldtry cause they dont sell them anymore
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• That is a shame when my babies were babies that is what I'd use on them or Paren'ts Choice but now that I babysit alittle girl her mom buys her the CVS brand those are pretty good the ones she brings over for her. I would use those on my babies if they were little. I'd highly recommend them.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• i googled it and it said they were just discontinued. however if they don't work for your baby, it won't really be saving money for you if you have to wash clothes every time she pees. i would maybe give them to a friend who's baby can use them that way they aren't wasted and you don't have to feel like you have to use them
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• There is nothing wrong with the diapers. They was just discontinued. I would use them and see if your child can use them. If not, you know you tried and give them to someone else that may use them.
    SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 5:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• If your still worried, call Walmart and ask. They will know and be able to tell you. That's the only place they sell/sold white cloud diapers right??
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 5:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• You should be able to find very inexpensive cloth diapers on ebay or at a second hand shop; I think there is a cafemom cloth diaper exchange. Our local freecycle group has them a couple of times a month.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• If you decide not to use them maybe you would consider donating them to a local woman's shelter?
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2009