guys

do all guys say that they will be right back and then not come back for a few hours?? is your idea of "right back" a few hours or is it an hour or 2 tops??is it just my boyfriend or are there other guys that are worse...he doesnt come home until late instead he sits at his mothers house...he wont spend time with me....does that mean he doesnt want to be with me???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Ugh, yeah, mine used to do that all the time. He claimed he "lost track of time." He's not so bad about it now, but he's still not very punctual. I feel your annoyance..
    As for whether he doesn't want to spend time with you, I guess that would depend on what he's doing. If he's just sitting at his mom's house, I would say yeah, there's probably something wrong.
    Anonymous