Just Wondering

I am curently 29 weeks and ive bin getting braxton hicks but i have also bin getting back pain along with it it feels like contractions in my back at the same time as my lower abdomen is this normal at 29 weeks or could it be actual labor cuz wen they do happen it's like every hour or so and it makes it so i feel like if i were to be standing when one came id fall to the ground

Love_My_Lil_One

Asked by Love_My_Lil_One at 5:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if it is painful go to the dr
    but ya sounds normal trust me ull know when it is labor
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• if you can't walk around or talk they are probably real contractions. braxton hicks will go away when you lay down, walk around, or drink water. i would mention it to your doctor, but its hard to say for sure b/c everyones perception of pain is diff so what would knock you to your feet may not mean anything to someone else, or it could be too much for someone else. try to lay down on your side, drink water and walk through them, if that helps than its probably BH if not call your ob
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• i agree with the other two. if they are too painful call your doctor. if its just uncomfortable then just sit down relax, lay on your LEFT side, and drink some water or apple juice or whatever you want really.
    good luck!!
    hope everything is okay!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 5:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2009