So faint lines..

about how far along does that generally mean you are along? I was guessing I'm probably 8 weeks because of my symptoms, but I often hear that you get faint lines closer to your missed period (which would place me around 4 weeks). I've been having weird periods from BFing. BTW, this question is for shits and giggles, I know only the doctor can calculate the gestation age with a ultrasound.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah, if they're really faint then you're only 3 weeks. If they're a little darker then 4. And if they're super dark then you're like 8 months
    Anonymous

• i dont think the whole faint line thing matters.... but idk
    i think that just means your HGC levels are low, thats all.
    not how far along you are.... idk though like i said
    =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• it doesnt matter how faint or dark they are i got a neg at 6 weeks along then a faint line at 7 weeks then it was a for sure positive at 8 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• When I took 2 tests that were super faint, I was only 4 weeks at that time. By the time I took the 3rd test like a few days later, they were really dark. It's just your level of HCG are low at first and build up daily.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 6:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• i took my first 4 tests around 2 weeks and they all came out with clear positive lines.. it all depends on the horomone levels which can differ woman to woman
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 9:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• if you type in due date calculater and enter the date of the first day of your last period they can give you an estimated due date and will tell you about how many weeks you are.

www.babygaga.com
    Svarne

Answer by Svarne at 11:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2009