I am looking for a work from home job that isn't a scam and doesn't cost a lot of money and maybe even free

njcsc_03

Asked by njcsc_03 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• Avon!!!
    =]
    there are some women on here that already sell it
    ask how to start
    or go to the website
    =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• btw its only ten dollars to start!!!
    mommykayti

• Mary Kay, Avon, Tastefully Simple, those are all things you can do right from your home.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 6:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Ohy my God how many times does this question have to be posted. There are no real "at home jobs that aren't scams" aside from the ones listed. The ones on the Internet are all pretty much scams, if they weren't don't you think more ppl would be doing them???
    Anonymous

• I have just completed a series of work at home articles on eHow.  You can check them out in my Journal on my profile page:

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1396278/Work_at_Home_Article_Series_on_eHow

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• If you have always wanted a company that supports and helps you grow your business then I suggest you look into Gold Canyon.

Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, body and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, Room Sprays and Sachets, eco-friendly, natural, green cleaning products, home décor with various candle holders; personal care with hand scrub, hand silk, body lather, body lotion, body polish, body crème, bath soak, body mist and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers.
    Let me tell you how you can join the Gold Canyon team this month for $10.

You can email me at rmcorns@gmail.com or pm me.
    View my web site to browse all the products www.mygc.com/marianne

Marianne
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Hi- I am with an amazing homeware company called Athome America.

60% of our products are 29.99

90% of them are under $50!!

We have over 500 homewares in our 72 page catalog- everything from candles and holders to picture frames, signs, cookware, mirrors and lanterns and garden decor (something for everyone!!

But the best part is.... in april you can start for ONLY the cost of TAX on the regular price ($199) of our kit....usually between $10-$20 depending on which state you live in..

AND...our kit is HUGE!! It includes over $600 in homewares and $100 in business supplies!!

pm me for more information and be sure to check out my website for a look at our beautiful homewares!

mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Maybe I am crazy but I like survey offer sites. a lot of people say they are scams but I have made over $80.00 this month using Cashle and CashCrate and I am not on the computer that much. I just think it is neat I am not trying to make a living from it, just play money. Plus you also get a dollar for ever person you get to sign so really you don't have to do much to make money. personally i think it is fun to do the offers. But i read junk mail too and  a lot of people don't.lol... I probably spend double the time on a offer than most people because I actually click on the stuff I am interested in.

ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 8:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Be very careful! there are a lot of scams out there and when you ask for something that is free or really cheap, they will pounce on you...

ONLY $3 they will say OR IT's FREE! Just give me your email address...and then you find that your email has been sold to every list there is!!

I work with a company that has been around for almost 25 years and love it. Feel free to stop by my page and get to know me. Ask me any questions you may have.

Just be careful OK? I got scammed before I found this, and it sucks!

livewell

Answer by livewell at 8:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• GOOD LUCK!
    beccare2000

Answer by beccare2000 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2009