• In the Spotlight:

How many moms use the Wii Fit?

I do. I love it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Love it.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I LOVE our Wii Fit. I like the step exercise game and the hula hoop game. My hubby is really big on the balance games.

The Wii is the only gaming system I would agree on buying, I feel it's better than the others because it has more uses and actually requires exercise. Sometimes my arms will hurt from playing regular games like Rayman's Raving Rabbids..
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 6:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I'm jealous! lol. I want a wii and wii fit sooo bad!
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 6:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I love our Wii Fit. My two year old son even likes trying it, and today he got a better score on snowboarding then I could!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I love ours, I love the advanced hula hooping and the half our step aerobics. wooh. lol My Dh is really good with the balanced games, I'm not haha its awful how hard I try.. and fail. I'm extremely uncoordinated.

LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I di duse it but the daily weigh in would bring me down. not seeing results and you're not supposed to weigh yourself when you are trying to loose weight so they say. it was discourging for me. When I would just use it for excersie purpose not for weight loss it worked well. I always felt like I had a good work out.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 6:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I only have the Wii.. wish I had the WiiFit.. but even the Wi sports games that comes with it is pretty fun.
    beanielips

Answer by beanielips at 6:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I want one SOOOO bad. My sis and cousin both have one and they love it. I would love to play games with my son. He and I could use the movement. I have been on my butt alot since I had my baby and now that she is almost a year old I REALLY don't have an excuse for sitting arround.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 6:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• My MIL, she loves it and she has lost weight w/ it (not that she has to lose any). I want it, but I'd have to buy the Wii...to much money. I need to work on getting a bedroom...
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 7:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I bought it a while back when it first came out, and it's the only form of excersize I like now! I used to LOVE running when I was in school, and I began hating it, and now that we have the wii fit, I don't have to worry about it. If you eat sensibly, it's one of the best diet workouts ever!
    lynnseyfaye

Answer by lynnseyfaye at 8:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2009