2nd stage formula

my 9 month old is a eater!!! he eats 3 meals, and 2 snacks, not baby food actual self feeding meals.... plus 32-50 oz of formula a day i am hoping to ween him off a few of thebottles and wanting to get him on the 2nd stage formula.... my oldest was easy but he is being tricky and advise??? btw he isnt over weight he is around the 40%

2cuteboysrmine

Asked by 2cuteboysrmine at 6:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I wouldn't waste the money on the stage 2 formula.
    Anonymous

• but tis cheaper than regular formula
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 6:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• He is getting too much formula, could be why he is overweight. consult his pedi and get advice from there. GL.

Anonymous

• he isnt over weight!! he is fine he is in the 40% thats not over weight

his pedi said i could switch him or leave him.. i prefer to switch him

but he is reluctant to give up a bottle!!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 6:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• whats 2nd stage formula?
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I don't know what second stage formula is. All I know is that my son is on a special formula for spit up because he has reflux. I also have to mix his formula so he gets more calories because his weight is low for his height. I also feed him table foods and snacks.
    lilmomma4

Answer by lilmomma4 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I love the way everyone anwsered your question after you clearly stated the child was not overweight. I switched my daughter about 2 mos ago to similac go and grow its like 4 dollars cheaper. doesnt seem to be a taste difference. my daughter still drinks it from a bottle :(
    ashlee31627

Answer by ashlee31627 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• thanks.. ashlee....

i know he will still rink ti but i really want to get him off the bottle.. he jsut is hrder than my first was.... he has a dr's appt. friday and we will be discussing this....
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 8:01 PM on Apr. 27, 2009