Have you started Spring Cleaning yet?

I'm going to start this week sometime. I'm kind of excited about it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

• i've been nesting! lol. yeah... id have to say the spring cleaning had begun!
    its always such a relief to have a sparkly clean house, isnt it?
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 6:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I did my Spring Cleaning in March. The house already looks crappy again...maybe I need a redo.
    Anonymous

• My hubby will be out to sea for all of May, so I am going to clean the heck out of the house while he's gone. I'm also going to plant a small garden and finish my two scrapbooks that I've been putting off. I'm sad that he won't be here, but I'm going to take advantage of the time by myself and get a ton done!
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 6:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I have a little mainly because my sil and I are having a yard sale this w/e but the week of the 4-8 our county trash ppl are letting us put anything out and they'll take it with the exception of paint and bug spray they dubbed its spring cleaning week
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 10:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• constantly.. he he he
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 8:39 PM on Apr. 29, 2009