Cheating? Divorce?

My husband had a picture of a woman with no face just breast in his inbox on his cell and also had a missed call from this same number...... He says that his sleaze bag friend sent it to him but it looks like a self taken pic not a pic that someone else took??? We have only been married 50 days do I apply for divorce? or go to counseling? or believe him? Do I give him back my rings? What did I do wrong? Do I demand an answer? Do I call her? Oh by the way I am 9 months pregnant & she is the opposite race of me. I only gained 10lbs, Do I leave him until I figure out my thoughts? HELP!! I am hurting right now!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• do what you feel is right. i would be up set to the point ware i would call the number and see who it is and if it is a nother women i would tell her that you are pregnant with his child and ask her if she knew all that. and sweetie if he is cheating on you you dont need his sorry ass. good luck
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 6:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Call the number see who it is.
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 6:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• First of all relax!! If he's cheating its not because of u!! And don't jump into conclusions before u get the facts! Call the number and see who it is and then decide from there... and by the way even if u gain 10 lbs or 110lbs during pregnacy it doesn't make it right for him to cheat!!!
    Anonymous

• Why were you looking in his cell phone?
    Has he ever caused you to wonder?
    sweety you do have every right to know whats going on. and because you checked his phone, kinda makes me wonder if you trust him or not, and finding that just makes it all that much harder to trust him.id say to confront him and if he says its nothing, then he has nothing to hide- ask him to indulge you and let you call the number back and just confirm his story...
    good luck sweety. if you ever needa friend send me a message. i hope it all works out for you.
    and congrats on the baby!
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 7:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I went through a similar situation except it wasn't the phone I found the pic on, it was left up on the computer. I am a true fan of counseling, that is if you both want to make the relationship work. I think you need to sit down and talk to him about it. Right now you're emotions are everywhere (especially since you are pregnant). Concentrate on maintaining a healthy baby, talk to your husband. And please do not forget you did not do anything wrong! You can talk to me if you want to. Take care and good luck!
    nalay1023

Answer by nalay1023 at 8:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• why did you go through his in box? second i dont really think it matters, unless hes sleeping with her. or doing it over the phone, chompy ect. men look. its normal. so do women. its like porn. if your really worried ask him to call the number then put it on three way.
    LotusBlossom21

Answer by LotusBlossom21 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2009