my child is half black but has straight fine hair... well about 80% of it is the rest is just kinky and out of control. it is curly when wet. I would like to know is this normal? and if so when does ther hair start to change?

sinceregirl

Asked by sinceregirl at 6:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• it sounds normal, though i dont have a bi-racial child. my son's hair didnt change though. i didnt think baby's hair did change. but agian i dont have a bi-racial child so i dont KNOW. you could look into some baby hair products they have PLENTY you just have to look. try babies r us!!!
    =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 6:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• sounds normal. and she might not grow out of it. i have biracial friends in their 20;s and their hair is still like that
    LotusBlossom21

Answer by LotusBlossom21 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• my biracial son had crazy curly hair until I cut it to a buzz, then it grew more in the middle and thinner on the outside. When I let it grow out, it straightened up a bit, I use pink lotion on his head to calm it down.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 2:39 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• YOU NEED TO GET A GOOD HAIR PRODUCT TO TAME IT IT SOUNDS LIKE IT IS DRY IT MUST NEED MOISTER CREAM /OIL ! MT DD HER HAIR GOT BETTER AS SHE GOT OLDER !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Apr. 27, 2009