Wow

So, I am now 39 weeks pregnant today, first baby. A couple weeks ago I thought I lost part of my mucous plug, but nothing more has came out... so I am not sure thats what it was... It looked like boogers when you have a cold. I have horrible cramps daily. All I want to do is sleep and eat...

But what I want to know... why do I keep feeling like he is trying to claw his way out of my uterus. It feels like he is literally digging down to pop my bag and come out. IT HURTS... lol

My due date is on the first... I hope I do not go over....

Any advice for me ladies?

MommaMajeski

Asked by MommaMajeski at 6:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hmmm...are you sure you aren't in labor? That's how my daughter felt when her labor started.
    Anonymous

• aw man, the clawing! im 2 days over due right now. the 'clawing' started about a week and a half ago for me. i cant say anything for sure, cuz this is my 1st baby too. but i can sympathize with you!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 7:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I dont know if I am in labor... I havent been to the doctor in over a month... he cancelled on me 2ce... I have an appointment tomorrow
    MommaMajeski

Answer by MommaMajeski at 7:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• i too think its possibly labor. i would call your doctor and get checked just in case
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 7:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2009