How do you spend your Sundays?

I love Sundays 'cause all I have to do is clean and play with the kids.

What do y'all do on Sundays?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 7:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dh works most sundays. I sit on the computer while a bunch of boys run circles around me. When dh is home we go to Busch Gardens or Orlando cuz dh is theme park junkie. At the moment I'm trying to peel myself from this computer.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 7:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• church, maybe go out for luch, playing outside with the dog, watching 'extreme make over home edition' (lol), and early bed! :)
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 7:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Sunday is cleaning day for me, and for hubby its time to mow! :)
    Then reeeeeelax :)
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 7:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• It's different every week. We're not church goers so we relax in the morning then we usually have brunch and figure out what we're going to do with our afternoon. Today we went to some open houses. Not sure why considering were not buying for another year, but it's raining and it was something to do.
    Anonymous

• edna why did you change your name?
    Anonymous

• For us it depends...if my hubby is around (he is gone a lot for training) then it is family time. If he isn't I spend time catching up with my cleaning and hanging out with my son :)
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 7:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• We get the house cleaned up, do w/e laundry thats left, go grocery shopping and then just hang out at home.. It's been nice out so the kids have been outside a lot... Gonna go take the dog out to play, have a great night!!!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 7:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Anon 6:11 if you want to pm me I will tell you, but I don't want to do it publicly.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 7:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• We go to church, go to lunch after church, take naps after lunch, then play outside (depending on the weather) till bath time.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• we go to church. Then we come home and let the kids nap and me and hubby think of something to do together. Then when the kids get up we do something as a family. Like go to the park or the beach or the aquarium.
    missangie

Answer by missangie at 9:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2009