30 weeks pregnant and bleeding

So me and my husband started having sex. Not even 2 mins. into it i start to bleed. We were going slow. So i don't think he ripped me. Well i go to the dr and they check out the baby and shes doing fine but all they did was check to see if i was dilating. They didn't give me a reason why i was bleeding and they didn't seem worried about it since i slowed bleeding. Well the problem is that im still bleeding and now their is clots. Any advice? Btw i had my son at 32 weeks because my water broke and im 30 now with her.

Jessi101088

Asked by Jessi101088 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call the doctor back and tell him/her about the clots.
    Anonymous

• GET TO THE DOCTOR GIRLIE! NOW!
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 7:07 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• You definitely should not be bleeding at 30 weeks. I would call your doctor immediately or go to the emergency room. Its better to be safe than sorry. especially in this situation. It might not be anything but you wouldn't want it to turn out to be a bigger problem in the future. My prayers go out to you.
    AmberWiley

Answer by AmberWiley at 7:08 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• i would keep calling and going back in too. they cant just tell you that you cant see your doctor. if they dont have you in early enough (like today or tomorrow morning) go to the ER. that does NOT sound normal =]
    good luck and i hope everything is okay!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 7:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I agree, get checked. At least call the doctor and describe your present symptoms. Would you please post a followup so we know what is going on?

Answer by Bmat at 7:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2009