can you?

can you lactate and only be a month or two??i haven't had a period since jan.but i have been really really stressed!!iv been a little sick to my stomach and had headaches and been peeing ALOT but i never really thought of it!well i had a few negative test and one positive.but the last few days iv been lactating not alot a few drops here and there any ideas how far along i could be??and can you lactate if your not preg??oh and i have been 100% dried up since my daughter was 2 weeks and she is now 15 months so i know its not from her!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My friends youngest child is 4 and she still lactates.... so it could be possible...
    but im 7 months and still am not lactating at all...
    you should probly go in and see a doctor. get an ultrasound done. i think that would be the only FOR SURE way to find out. since prego tests and even blood tests can occationally be defective or not work for certain people
    trystons_mommy

Answer by trystons_mommy at 7:11 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• For me lactation was a sign of pregnancy. I was leaking about 2-6 weeks into the pregnancy, this happened with the last 2 pregnancies, I know I didn't the first time but for the second I was breastfeeding when I got pregnant. But every woman is different. I think you are so either way get to the gyno!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 7:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• my youngest is almost 4 and i have had my tubes tied and that happens to me too. i asked my dr and she said there was nothing wrong with me and it does happen to some women. it did really weird me out.
    kd2kds

Answer by kd2kds at 7:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2009