Sign of labor?

I have had some false labor now for 3 days. My contractions were up to 4 mninutes apart last night- now they are back to 10-12 minutes. Anyway I am wondering if this is a sign of labor of if I am just getting sick. I emptied my bowels first thing this morning and I've been nauseated all day so much so, I've had to force myself to eat. Is it possible the contractions are making me sick?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How do you know it is false labor?

It sounds like beginning stages of labor to me..very early labor. I lost my appetite completely, and I too forced myself to eat. When I was having hardcore contractions later that night, they made me throw up everything I forced myself to eat - my advice, if you have no appetite, don't eat.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• oh crap. I just finished forcing down dinner. I'm going for a walk, and you might be right. I feel like I'm going to throw up.
    Anonymous

• yes it could be making you sick. if your contractions are regular, and even at ten mins apart, you might want to call your doctor and go to the hospital anyways, just to be safe. ya never know!!!
    let him/her know that they have been between ten and twelve mins for HOURS. it might make a difference!!!
    good luck and i hope he/she comes soon!!!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 7:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2009