paralyzed from the pain...

Ok, so last night I was woken up because in my left ribs I felt like I was being stabbed and the knife was being twisted, it hurt so bad I couldn't even move or make a sound, it lasted about 5 mins.... Then about an hr later I woke up to go pee and as soon as I stood up I felt like My pelvic bone split into two. What the heck is this??? All day I've been sore like my hips are ripping outta my body, anyone else get this??? I'm 33 weeks

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 7:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i get this and im only twenty weeks. its just our bodies stretching and trying to adapt to this little baby inside us growing like crazy.
    its normal and theres not much you can do
    ask your doctor though if there is anything
    maybe he/she can help
    all i can say is drink LOTS of water and juice and stuff
    and make SURE your taking your prenatals!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 7:47 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Your little bundle is making itself comortable while putting you in agony!!! He or she is stretching and when they stretch try to imagine where can it stretch to??? The feet will kick your ribs and kness and elbows at your side while the lovely dome of the head brushes against the pelvic bone. Keep in mind 1st trimester sick, 2nd trimester ok but fat(can't fit nothing, too big for normal clothes too small for maternity), 3rd trimester sick and miserable(comfort wise). Just nudge the baby until he or she moves to a more bearable position( feel your belly, the side thats the hardest is most likely the baby's back) press firmly until he or she moves, if that doesn't work attempt finding the feet and push down(expect kick back!). Good luck and keep in mind its almost over!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2009