Myspace "PRIVATE"??

Is there a way to view private profile?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Only if you are on the person's friend list. That is kinda the point of having a private profile - so not just anyone can see it.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:49 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• lol no, thats the point of it being private
    Anonymous

• Only if you are their friend. It's PRIVATE for a reason.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• U use to be able to.. but any loop holes wud get fixed pretty fast with myspace. I know if a profile is open and they are like hiding friends list. Using firefox will allow u to see some stuff.
    Anonymous

• Iam not a idiot.. I know why its private for a reason, Geez... Im just asking. Sometimes there are ways to get around things.
    Anonymous

• I mean you can use their friend ID copy and paste to view shit but thats about it. nobody uses that firefox thing, how gay. friendID . better .
    Anonymous

• Seriously, if the person doesn't want you in thier business why not just stay out? Really, nothing good could come of it only drama. Do yourself a favor and just resist the urge to snoop. You'll be a happier, healthier person for it!
    Anonymous

the friedn id thing... it doesnt work.. use to... NOT now
    Anonymous

haha true.... but I wanna look. :)
    Anonymous

• I think people that try to view profiles that are private are just nosy.
    Anonymous