I was told i have an std...im nervouse itwould hurt my baby even thouh i was treated already....the doc said i should be fine....im scared any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Which std? I had strep b or whatever it is that does absolutely nothing to you but can hurt your baby during delivery. My baby came so fast that they didnt have the time to give me all of the antibiotics. So, we just had to stay in the hospital an extra day for good measure. If your doc says it will be ok then I would say trust him
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 8:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• which std? that makes a BIG difference
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Most antibiotics work and if you take the medication as prescribed you have no worries! The fact that you contacted an std they will test you again about 4-8 wks before your due. They test for step b, hiv, climidia, ghonorea, and such. If they don't then request it and if need be explain why! Good luck and best wishes!!! Oh get rid of him, by the time your baby i born you'll be too busy for him anywas!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2009