How can I gain weight?!

I am going through depression right now and I have just discovered I have actually lost weight dealing with everything! I was little to begin with so I really need to gain the weight back asap! Any ideas ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Be sure to always have a good quality protein with each meal. Just carbs type of breakfasts keeps the body from working at its best. Too little protein also makes the body lose muscle. Muscle is what keeps your bones and the entire skeleton together and moving smoothly. Even tho you are small, you can strength train which makes the muscle sit closer to the bone to keep you from having fractures. But also, you would need to be sure to be taking in no less than 1800 calories and for you, more like 2400 a day to stay fit. :)

If you find that your weight is going down too much, you may begin missing periods. I would speak to the doctor.

Homemade peanut butter milk shakes and even nuts for a snack make for good quality calorie intake to help boost your daily calories. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 8:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Whole grains are full of good proteins, so are beans. Avocado, nuts and eggs are full of good fats. Be sure to eat your fruits and veggies.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Come on over to my house and we'll fatten you right up. lol
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:27 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• honestly i would not eat for like 8 hours and then eat a big meal.. your body will store it as fat..
    miss_nevin

Answer by miss_nevin at 11:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• You can take all of mine. Ive got 70lbs to give away... for free!!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 1:35 AM on Apr. 28, 2009