Im 16 weeks, when will i fel the baby move and when will i start showing more?

missashoo

Asked by missashoo at 8:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Everyone shows at a different time. Is that your tummy in your avatar? If so...you look pregnant to me. And the baby is already moving and you just don't recognize the movement. Most women think early movement is butterflies in the stomach. You will feel him or her kick harder soon.
    Anonymous

• Im only 9 weeks, and I look like im 5 months, lol. i feel slight movement, but its because i recognize it from my other 2 pregnancies. like another lady said, it feels like butterflies.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• You will have a rounder baby bump about 20 wks. The tickly falling swoosh is the baby moving, but you can expect kicks about 18-20 wks.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• It depends on your body. how many kids you have had, how much you weigh. I am 5 months pregnant with my third and I am showing more with this one than with my first 2. You should also really feel the baby move aroung 18-20 weeks. But if you know the signs then you should have been feeling the baby making small movements.
    missangie

Answer by missangie at 9:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2009