how many of u were induced and didnt have to get a csection

??? i was due yesterday... and im scared that if they have to induce me.. which wont be until may 7th .. i REALLY dont want a c section..

1sttymmom409

Asked by 1sttymmom409 at 8:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was induced and I didn't have a c-section. And 4 out of 5 of my friends that were induced DID NOT have c-sections.
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 8:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• both of my sisters were induced and they both had c sections :(
    1sttymmom409

Answer by 1sttymmom409 at 8:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• wait!! I thought of another "acquaintance" that was induced and didn't have a c-section so-that would be 5 out of 6 that didn't!!

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 8:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• darn...including me that would be 6 out of 7 hehe
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 8:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I was induced early and didn't even come close to having a C-section!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 8:53 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I was induced twice and both deliveries were vaginal. i didn't even come close to any distress.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 9:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• i was induced, no c-section here:)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• i was induced at 40 weeks and 1 day. I had a wonderful birth. It was smooth and calm... no rushing to the hospitla in pain. I sat there all settled in when i went into labor. I would recomend this to anyone personally. I loved it. I felt in control. I never got close to having a c-section. The only thing that wasnt that fun was that i felt like i was in the hospital forever before i gave birth because they made me come in 12 hours before they gave be potcin so they could insert some kind of "tampon looking thing" to soffen my cervix. anywayssss im rambling bottom line i loved it and hope for the same situation if i ever have another child. Relax and your body will take over
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Just say no. Simple as that.
    EiEiO

Answer by EiEiO at 9:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• exactly, you dont HAVE to be induced just because youre a week or even 2 or 3 weeks overdue. Its YOUR body, YOUR baby. YOU decide whats best.

If you get induced, your chances of a c-section shoot up to well over 50%.
    wendy46121

Answer by wendy46121 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2009