I'm getting sick! What can I take?

I can feel the beginnings of a cold setting in, and usually this would be the time I would drink a Hot Toddy and be all better in the am.. but I can't because it has Whiskey in it! Any ideas what I can take? I don't really do a lot of "traditional" store-bought meds, especially now I'm pg. Thanks!

guitarlove

Asked by guitarlove at 8:47 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Health

• the only thing that helped me was coricidin. (spelling) nothing in it will harm the baby. my doc said that is the best cold medicine a preg. woman can take. i would take that and sit in a hot vapor bath(johnson's makes some) and that will not harm baby. and i would lay in bed for about 24 hours watching tv or reading a book with a vaporizer going. hope you kick it soon
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 8:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• THANK YOU. I am heading to the store, then running a bath. My hero :)
    guitarlove

Answer by guitarlove at 9:07 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Can you take Airborne? It always saves me.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Never tried it! Will do tho... I HATE being sick. Guess no one really likes it, tho.
    guitarlove

Answer by guitarlove at 12:35 AM on Apr. 27, 2009