Thyroids

If you find out that you have thyroid problems-the kind that makes you gain weight....Will the doctor give medicine that can actually help you lise weight or what can be expected. I go to the doctor next month for thyroid tests so I was just wondering.

heavenlypeace

Asked by heavenlypeace at 9:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Health

• If you lose weight after having your thyroid issues resolved, it wont be from the medication. It will be from your thyroid finally being in balance.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 9:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I work for a company that has a wonderful product that might help. Take a look at www.sharethecause.com/hastily/Unseen-Killers it will list thyroid problem a result of toxic overload of heavy metals like lead, mercury etc.  which we all come in contact with by our food, water, environment.   also look at www.liquidzeolite.org   I always try to fine a natural product that can help our family in lieu of medication because there is always side effects from prescribed drugs.  you might consider this for a couple of months to see if this helps.  i would get the thyroid testing done so you know what you are dealing with.  Let me know if you want more info and i will be glad to show you how to order and get at wholesale prices.   Mary

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 1:04 PM on Apr. 27, 2009