i have thick white discharge

what is it from i know it not an std and iknow that it not yeast infection so does any body got an idea of what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if you are not pregnant then it is common to have a thick white discharge during the beginning or end or your period. some believe that a white discharge is a sign of pregnancy. that is kind of iffy. I never had that during my pregnancy. I just know that like i said it is normal for right before or after a period. good luck
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Your body produces a discharge throughout your cycle. It gets thicker and changes color and consistency due to changes in the hormone levels in your body. As long as you are not itching down there, notice a real foul odor or start running a fever, you should take it as your body's norm.
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 9:22 PM on Apr. 26, 2009