who all works for the home based buisness called ameriplan?????

i am curently looking for a stah job and i am very curious about this ameriplan.......i seen that quite a few of you work for this company!!!! wat does it take to get started (money,credit card)ect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashleystoner86

Asked by ashleystoner86 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hey there! I work with Ameriplan:-) There is a start up cost because it is a home business and not a home job....huge difference! I would be happy to answer any questions for you and share my experience! Let me know!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 11:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I DO I DO!

www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders feel free to PM with questions!!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I work from home with Ameriplan and it's better than great! But you have to be willing to WORK! I work about 2-4 hours a day from my computer, an hour a day from the phone, and then do my training while I'm cleaning or playing with the kids. Every trip to the store or walk with the kids is a chance to grow my business... But when you love what you do it's not really work is it?
    We provide Low Cost Dental and Medical Benefits for the 70% of American's that are currently going without. We've been featured on The American Medical Review and The American Business Review, we are a Memeber of Dunn & Bradstreet, the National Chamber of Commerse and much more. We've even been featured in Parents Magazine. IF you would like to see the shows or read any of the articles please feel free to ask.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• With Ameriplan we offer you Daily and Monthly Pay! 401K, AD&D insurance, Benefits for everyone in your house, unlimited training and support and SO MUCH MORE. Most of our team is made up of moms just like you, and we hold an average of just 2-4 years for a 6 figure income. What could you do with an extra full time income? And because of the way we get paid, even once you retire, your income will grow - better yet, your kids inherit your business and the income with it, should something ever befall you...

• Does all this sound good? It did for me!
    I am a Regional Sales Director on the Freedom At Home Team and I'm a member of their Leadership Program. I welcome all questions and or comments.
    Visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the Audio there.
    Then Visit www.Request-Interview.info and fill in the information.
    I will contact you shortly afterwards and we can chat, I'll answer all your questions and we can get you started on your path to finacial FREEDOM AT HOME!

Feel free to PM me with questions!
    Talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen, RSD

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:12 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• It cost money to get started. I like how they all leave that part out.lol... I would be careful since it ask for money up front. any legit job pays you to work for them.. I would suggest you try baby to bee.
    Anonymous

• Ha, Ashley, I didn't realize that was you... I guess you know I am with the company. I'll give you a call tomorrow. There are a great number of Groups here for Ameriplan Moms. Most are training groups but you can see the members even if you can't get in to chat. There are lots of us - Reason being it's a great company!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:50 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• thank you all sooooooooo much for helping me make my decesion a little better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• bump
    Anonymous