Anyone been to Cuba?

I am in the military and me and my 2 kiddos are moving there in October. I am very excited. I have heard it is awesome! Wanted some other input. I heard the scuba diving is excellent and the beaches are beautiful. For those who have been, what'd you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but I got a called from Cuba a couple of times. My son called from GITMO while in the USCG.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Thats where I will be stationed for 3 years....GTMO. -OP
    Anonymous

• I have been there just my imput on how my visit was i would never go back!! alot of the people were very rude my son got really sick ... there are many beautiful places to go there tho...hey it might have been just a bad experience i had.. everything is way more expensive than here too...hope u have a good time..good luck to you...
    rissa1789

Answer by rissa1789 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• i have never been but i have heard nothing but good things. their health care is supposed to be phenomenal.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 10:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2009