boyfriend trouble

My boyfriend has been acting weird around my friends and they are getting the vibe that he does not like them. usually me and my small group of friends go out to dinner and hang out on the weekends. Lately he has been making the excuse that he does not have the money to go out to dinner. But the next day he buys me stuff. So I know that is a lye. We don't get to see each other much so I am wondering if maybe he just wants to spend time with me alone. Or if he does not like going out in a group or if he really does not like my friends. I don't want to make a big deal out of it but it is kind of bothering me. I know that he's not telling me something. What should I do?

rachel0226

Asked by rachel0226 at 9:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe he just wants to spend alone time with you. Since you go out with ur friends all the time maybe he misses u and wants him all to his self.
    kgmmw

Answer by kgmmw at 2:09 PM on Apr. 27, 2009

• flat out ask him whats going on. maybe he just isnt a social guy.
    LotusBlossom21

Answer by LotusBlossom21 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• talk to him. ask him straight out if there is somone in your group of friends that he doesn't like and ask why. and don't be mad. just communicate and be honest with each other
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:39 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Sounds like he may just want to spend time with YOU. When a person is in a relationship, there has to be things we give up, you may have to give up some of your friend time to spend time with your boyfriend. Especially, if you don't see him very often to begin with.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Small quirks are always the stem of a deeper issue. Both of you have to be able to be openly honest with each other. Communication is so important. Assure him that his opinion is very important to you and that his feelings are your priority. And you know what, I have always found that prayer is a great way to approach any issue. Pray about it for a while before you approach him. Pray for peace and for understanding. God knows both of you so deeply.
    violetbrown

Answer by violetbrown at 3:59 PM on Apr. 29, 2009