I feel sad...............

My brother and his girlfriend have her mother and sis over and they brought me a chair to sit down and talk outside while they got to know my puppy. They live with my mom so I went in to put my moms eyedrops in and bros G/F had made fried chicken, mashed potatoes and mac and cheese and as they were all serving themselves. They never once invited me to join them. So I just walked out the front door with my puppy and came home. I have good table manners damnit! lol, I am laughing on the outside but inside I'm sad. Should I let it get to me?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 9:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• awww. Just get over it. I know you don't want to hear it but I am sure it was just a miscommunication, they assumed you'd eat, and you assumed they'd invite you.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Maybe they did want you to join in and just assumed that you would. Was the visit a pop in visit? Was dinner done before you got there? If so, they may not have thought to make more for you to eat with them. Next time, just casually ask if there's enough for you to join in mentioning that you are enjoying the company.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• get over it.. and go to youporn. lol haha u taught me that
    Anonymous

• Too early for Youporn!!!! I WANT FRIED CHICKEN!!!!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Jade, I live right nextdoor and I don't want to just assume, yea! grab a plate and start serving myself. Usually they invite me but IDK, I just came back home and got on here.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• It was very rude but try to get over it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I'm over it, now that I ate the other half of my subway sandwich! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 27, 2009