ladies please help!

ok I'm 15 weeks pregnant I'm always going to the dr and she is always chancing my vitiams and nothing helps I feel Im getting worse .I always feel really faint everyday it is a horrible feeling I'm getting fraustrated not knowing what to do to help me feel better I have been doing as the dr tells me I have passed out several times already I know my iron is low I take pills for take already..I feel sumthing else is wrong wit me..any suggestions>?

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to another doctor and let them check you out. you may need a full blood work up. get to the bottom of this problem soon. get a second opinion and fast.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:56 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I agree with the previous comment, but in addition to Iron supplements take B 12 and Folic acid as both help your body to produce more blood. This sounds like you're blood levels are low. When you're pregnant you should more than triple your blood volume, but if you don't do it quickly enough, your body will put blood to your baby and to your placenta leaving you feeling faint with low BP. Do get a second opinion before you keep freaking out. This may sound silly but trust your feelings, especially when you're pregnant.
    ACL2007

Answer by ACL2007 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2009