could i be pregnant

recently i have been having headaches all time especially when i wake up, i been having lower back problems and sleeping more. my period was two weeks late and when i did get it it was light and i was barely bleeding ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• TAKE A TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• OK I guess I'll be the nice, mature one about this. After all, your just wanting HELPFUL answers right OP?

All of the things you mentioned could be signs of pregnancy. Many women have light bleeding in the first trimester called either "implantation bleeding" or "hormonal bleeding."

Light, dull cramping is normal in the first trimester in your lower back on lower abdomen. It is caused by stretching because your baby grows VERY fast which in turn makes your uterus grow to the size of a grapefruit by the middle of the first trimester.

Headaches can happen to some women because of the rise and fall of hormones. Your body has to adjust to the hormones and this can cause LOTS of things to happen to your body such as headaches, body aches, morning sickness and much more.

Take a test sweet heart. If it comes back negetive and you still feel that you may be pregnant go to the doctor or a blood draw station for a quantiti
    Anonymous

• ve HCG (blood pregnancy test).

These test are more accurate and can give you a better idea of what's going on. If your not pregnant than make a doctors appointment to find out what IS going on. GD Sweet Heart!
    Anonymous

• Ok people are really getting rude about queations like this. people are just asking for help. i mean if your on here youve done gone through it and they are asking for help. ive asked this before because i know other people have gone through it too and maybe they can give me help.
    I wont take people being rude to me. if you dont like the question dont answer it.
    SweetPea708

Answer by SweetPea708 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• We have removed at least one answer from this question. Moms are looking for responses from other members that address the question they have asked. Please don't post judgmental or rude answers. They're not appreciated and will be removed by the CafeMom Team.

<> The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2009