I'm thirtyseven/ he's twenty

Here I am in my thirtys recently divocred and have not been with a man in a year. I know if I have to ask the question Ialready know the answer. But here I go. I have been flirting with a twenty year old young man and he has been flirting back. I was wanting to know given my situation what would you do if you where in my shoes.Help me please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I say if it feels right, go for it!!!!!!! More power to you. Have fun. Life is too short to worry about what others think.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I am your age and understand the temptation. Many women our age get young guys but there's no long term there for you. If you just want sex, do it. Keep in mind the mental and life experience likely won't be there but the physical will be fun. You already know the answer to this.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:13 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I would tell you not to expect a relationship out of it he probly just wants nooky
    Anonymous

• Honestly I don't have a problem with an older women and younger man, but 20 is young. He's not even old enough to drink and get in bars/clubs not that you two want to be in the bars/cllubs but im just trying to make a point. Im 39 and my husband is 29, but he had custody of his two kids and had his own place and was very mature for his age and very responsible so... idk. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• enjoy it for the fun of it. I wouldn't put much stock in a long term thing though

Answer by admckenzie at 10:23 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Feels really good when someone that young flirts with you and seems to find you attractive. They're usually not ready to settle down tho, and their priorities just aren't where ours are usually.
    I agree with the others... if you're looking for someone to have fun with, then that might work but with his age, it likely won't last but there's lots of young guys who want to do the family thing early and are willing to work hard etc... guess it's all in how you feel about each other.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I agree. It can't be long term. If you are looking for some fun. Fine. But with fun, there is always consequences. You should probably be searching for something a little more serious. Remember, people talk. If you start messing around with 20 year olds, more are going to be told about it and it might ruin your chances of finding a serious relationship. VOICE of experience here!!!
    Anonymous

• i agree with the others about those 20 yr olds just wanting sex honey i am 34 and have dated a 20 yr old it was fun while it lasted but i was not looking for a long term deal either. most just want to say they had an older woman. But hey if u are looking for fun girl there is no other way to go. guys in there 20s are tons of fun. esp for those of us in our 30s
    hey if Demi can do it so can we.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Realize that the relationship may not last and have fun. Just be safe and dont get emotionally involved or allow the other person to.
    mom2gandr

Answer by mom2gandr at 8:28 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I am 37.. and feel 24 and look 20's.. I would go for it.. lol.. Well, I probably wouldn' t persue a lasting relationship but nothing says you cant have a "friend". .enjoy life! :)
    Anonymous