• In the Spotlight:

do your kids like it

when you do their nails?

I was doing mine, and my two little boys were mad because i didn't paint them. I painted mine a pink, so i didn't want to put it on them. if it was clear, then I would have. (no one would have known. . .) lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my daughter loves it! she is turning into a girly girl though, the other day she wouldn't leave the house b/c her nails weren't pretty! i was like umm no you are way too young to think like that, i don't even act like that! we are having a boy in may and dh has just one rule, no ribbons in his hair, if he wants to try makeup hes ok with it so i'm sure if i put clear polish on him he won't freak, we'll see though...took him 7 yrs to say he would be ok w/"any boy of his" playing with a barbie, and the only reason he came around was b/c we had a girl first so thats all thats in the house now!
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 10:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• My boys are two and three, they want to have fun with me when I paint my nails, so I paint their big toe. My DH is kind of squimish about it but they are young so he lets it go.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:41 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I did the same thing with my boys salexander!! They just think it is fun because you are painting it is like painting to them.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:04 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Mine are all girls, but I suspect with the boys it is just spending time with you and getting lots of attention.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:10 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• When my son was really little, I would paint his too. Drove my dad nuts. LOL!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:16 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• my daughter loves it. i think it makes her feel like a big girl like mommie. even when i go to get mine done at the nail salon, she asks if they can polish hers. so if they're willing, i allow them to
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 11:33 PM on Apr. 26, 2009