Car seat question?

Could I use the color code for a different seat color than the color I have? I don't like the color mine is and they have several seats with a different color. I was wondering if that would work or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• UMMMMMM....... Why the hell not ANON?

jUST LIVE F-ING CRAZY AND just do it!!!
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 11:20 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• What code?
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Try your local police or fire station. They will make sure that the car seat is installed properly

Answer by rkoloms at 6:00 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I am confused by this question. Do you mean the fabric that goes over the seat is what you don't like? If the other seat covers are made by the same manufacutrer for the same model seat then yes you can use them, but the seats HAVE to be identical in every other way. If that is not what you meant then please be a little more specific.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:14 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i would say just experiment to see what u like.
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 8:10 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• are you trying to replace the cover with another pattern? yes, you can. Just call the customer service and if you know the fabric or pattern no, then ask them to order you one. They will want the serial no off yours but just let them know what youre trying to do.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:23 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• rkoloms, what the hell does installation have to do with the color of a carseat?

OP, if you're talking about changing the fabric, I agree with momofsaee. Give the manufacturer a call and see what they can do for you. The seat cover doesn't have anything to do with the safety of the seat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• The covers do have something to do with the safety of the seats. You CAN NOT use those momma made covers for your seats, you can not add extra stuff to them. The only thing you can do is replace it with a cover from the manufacture.
    Anonymous