how old were you when you had your first kiss? Where were you? Who with? Why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 12.... at a friend's house... a boy named josh. b/c he was my boyfriend & i thought i had to (by the way it was HORRIBLE)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:25 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• 12.......family member
    rubipresiosa

Answer by rubipresiosa at 11:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• 19
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Well for me if a boy tried i always smacked them with my fist when i was younger but when i was 15 and i went to this school cross my state for better ed i meet this guy name Steve Master he took off from this school later i was at this fair in a big city and all i knew he turned my around planned this kiss on me and ran cause the head teacher saw him wish i meet up with him again just to see how he turned out
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:29 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I think I was still in grammar school. My best friend and next door neighbor.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:32 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I was in like the 4th grade, dont really remember my exact age, but it was with my mom's best friend's son, Robbie. He was a little older than me, by a few years actually. & we went for a walk, and he asked me if I had ever kissed a boy before, nervous i said yes. Then he went to kiss me, and slipped the tongue, and I bit it. lol, He was mad at me for a long time. :D oops
    Anonymous

• 13, yuck.. the things we do when we're young...
    rAbella

Answer by rAbella at 11:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I was 15, not gunna say his name, and I was obsessed with him for a long time...I was at his house...
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 11:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I was 16 and it was a boy I had a crush on for a long time. He lived down the street. He gave me a ride home a few times and one afternoon he kissed me at my front door. I was so shy. It was great. But nothing came of it and I didn't even have a real boyfriend until I went to college.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• i was14, his name was andrew, and it was next to our high school football field. he was really cute, and we actually made out for awhile. i loved it, and will never forget it.
    Anonymous