Anyone know how to make dirt? Its a desert.

Sara722

Asked by Sara722 at 11:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Food & Drink

Level 1 (-10 Credits)
  • I just made some!

I used chocolate fudge pudding, oreos, cream cheese, cool whip, and gummy worms.
    I put 6 whole oreos on the bottom of a flower pot. Then I mixed the pudding with 4 1/2 cups milk, 8 oz cream cheese-room temp, and 16 oz cool whip. Next, I put down some pudding mix, topped with crushed oreos and gummy worms and repeated the layers. The top layer was crushed oreos, a silk flower, and gummy worms sticking out of it. I served it with a plastic trowel that I found at Walmart in the garden section. It was a hit and yummy too!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 10:19 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• add coffee grinfs and tea bags,lol
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• I used to have a recipe for a flower in a little pot filled with "dirt" that was made with crushed Oreo cookies. Sorry, I don't have any more help than that.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 11:36 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• crushed oreo cookies, chocolate pudding in the middle and more cookies on top, then whipped cream if youd like, i think you have to mix a little butter in the cookies but im not sure how much, it helps hold them together cause crushed cookies isnt going to do any good if they just keep fall apart.
    Anonymous

• i used oreos with out the creme, and then gummi worms, lol
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• with the gummy worms. its chocolate pudding i think some sort of cookies to make it a lil crunchy and gummy worms i loved it when i was little
    3Morgan3

Answer by 3Morgan3 at 12:01 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• You crush up a pkg. of oreo cookies in a gallon freezer bag. You make a few boxes of the instant choclate pudding. Put 2 spoonfuls of cookies in the bottom of each cup...then add like 4 spoons of pudding, then another 2 spoonfuls of cookies and then refridgerate overnight. Right before you eat them you give the kids 2-3 gummyworms to put on top. I make it all the time for preschool. It;s really good and the kids love it..you may need 2 pkgs. of cookies depending on how much u are making, I make it for 20 kids.
    Kimx3babies

Answer by Kimx3babies at 12:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Oh- these are the ingredients:
    1 container of Oreos ( 1 1/4 lbs)
    3 ( 6 oz) pkgs choc. fudge pudding mix
    4 1/2 cups milk
    1 pkg ( 8 oz) cream cheese
    1 container cool whip ( 16 oz)
    gummy worms
    flower pot
    flower

HTH
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 10:21 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• HMM, I have made dirt pudding pefore for the kids because it is quick and easy. All you do is take a container of cool whip and a package of oreos. Crumble the oreos and mix with the cool whip . And there yo have dirt pudding. You could add just about anything to that too. you could even add the chocolate pudding that a lot of people are suggestion. Everyone is going to have a different version . Just go with waht sounds like what you are craving.
    Anonymous