What's one ..

thing that your kid/kids have done that has scared you the most? Or one situation you were in that scared you the most for your kid/kids? on the 24th we had an earthquake here, and it was the 1st one I have ever been in, it was only a 3.4, but boy did it startle me lol! I was sitting on the couch watching tv with brycen, home alone, and all of the sudden, I hear a loud boom, and all this shaking like a car had run into the house, or something blew up. I jumped up and grabbed brycen, because the 1st thing that came 2 my mind was a plane crashing, because thats what it sounded like. I didnt even know we could have earthquakes around here anyway lol! but it really scared me, It wasnt until about an hour later I found out it was an earthquake. Im just glad it wasnt a bigger one, and that no one got hurt though!

Jessica1991

Asked by Jessica1991 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• My son also had a febrile seizure and thank goodness we were at a birthday party with family because I freaked! I was holding him in my arms and the next thing I knew he was shaking. I thought he was choking at first and I just started repeating my sister's name over and over! Then my cousin who is training to be a firefighter took him from my arms and took over from there and I can't thank her enough! When he finally stopped shaking he just closed his eyes and I wanted her to wake him up but she said that the seizure took alot out of him. By the time the EMTs got there he was awake but lethargic so we took him to the ER. Never been so scared before! And to make matters worse his dad was out of state so I was at the ER by myself trying to tell myself he would be ok. But he's ok now Thank God!
    Anonymous

• When my dd had a febrile seizure and she stopped breathing and turned blue
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 11:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• oh my gosh, im sorry to hear that, and thats shes ok. That is scary to even think about!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 11:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• When he sliced open his finger(should say it was my oldest and he was just under 2 at the time). Ran him to emergency and he got 5 stitches. Bled everywhere, scared the crap outta me.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 27, 2009