Pampered Chef & Tastefully Simple...

I am looking for business info on both.

What do they cost? Startup and Ongoing?
What are you required to do? Quotas? Parties?
Can you sell without doing parties?
What type of commission do you make?
Do you get a website?

Thanks!

**These are the companies my mother want's me to start with. I'm not really sure I want either, but I want to have all the information so I can make an informed choice. I am looking for a second business either way.

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 11:48 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• Nobody can afford Pampered Chef right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Just wanted to say if you are considering businesses have you considered Tupperware?? my2.tupperware.com/amyroca at least get the info:) My business is better now because of our LIFETIME warranty. I just wanted to toss that out there for you. GOOD LUCK with your search:)
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• i agree with anon about the pampered chef thing.
    mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 10:24 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I know when i was looking for some extra money, I considered what people would consider spending money on. I. myself, do not spend money on things that are not necessary. Pampered chef, tupperware, avon etc is not necessary right now in this time I consider my family's health at the top. so i found a wellness company that has excellent products and an excellent compensation plan. I know that the health and wellness business is booming. Who doesn't want to feel better, look better and stay well. With this company it is possible to earn $500 when you get one person to join your team. I do not know anyone who would not like this. There is tremendous support, daily conference calls ( i am listening to one as i write this) Even the top earners and management are available. tp us thru phone calls, even live meetings across the country. Great company that is debt free and profitable. message me if you want more into.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 11:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Sabrina, our company sells consumable items, no luxuries, I have done very well with them.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:13 PM on Apr. 27, 2009