Has he ever done this to you?

Ok, well, lately my dh has been saying things without thinking, but it's really starting to get serious. Like the other night, he's been asking me to give him a bj, actually begging me, so the other night I was being flirty, and told him I was going to, and started to go down on him, and he said, I dont want your mouth on me, I was so hurt, I ran to the bathroom, and bawled my eyes out. Then he came to the door, and said, I didnt mean it like that, I just meant I havent taken a shower today, and im too sweaty. But if that is what he meant, Why would he put it like I dont want your mouth on me? That just hurt me. Theres several things hes done that hes used the excuse I didnt mean it that way. What should I do? Im not the type of person who just lets it go, I dont like to talk about things, and I usally keep things bottled inside until i blow up. Please no bashing, I need help with this please ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like you really need to sit down and cleaify things with him...tell him what you want and vice versa. Things need to be clear cut and tell him that. Put him in your shoes, make an example where he would be the one hurt cause you didnt say it right and see how that goes GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• My boyfriend does that once in awhile, but I know he doesn't mean things the way they come out either. Guys just don't think sometimes. But I would def talk to him to make sure.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 12:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• IMO and with out bashing, I think you are being overly sensitive, guys do that crap ALL the time, my DF does it too and I at first took it the wrong way also, but as time has gone on I have learned that he never means for it to hurt my feelings in any sort of a way. The best thing for you to do is to sit down and talk with him, and tell him while you know he doesnt mean for the things he says to hurt you, they just sound bad by how and when he says them and try to make a comprimise, you to not be overly sensitive and him to think about what he is saying before he says it
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• MY OPINION WELL WHY WAS HE SO SWEATY AND SO NASTY TO YA??? DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT TO ME..HOPING FOR YOUR SAKE HE WAS JUST HAVING A BAD DAY!!!BEST OF LUCK!!!
    TAMMSTWINS

Answer by TAMMSTWINS at 12:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• sounds like you are too sensitive. My hubby says he doesn't want his mouth on me when he's stinky and sweaty. I thank him for the warning!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• NO man will say no to BJ fr my experiences anyway. Sweaty? is just an excuse. Where was he before he came home to you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Oh I disagree you are not sensitive, his comments are just hurtful honestly, he has something to hide or playing game with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 AM on Apr. 27, 2009