This is a bit weird to ask??

Well me and hubby were doing the deed and for some reason it felt weird down there ...i dont know how to descirbe it but my blah felt different. I'm 37 weeks tomorrow has this happened to anybody else ? And has anybody been scared to have sex due to the fact that the baby maybe going down or something like that. I ask cause this will be my first vaginal deliever, i'm curious and worried !! Thanks.

Leilany1019

Asked by Leilany1019 at 11:51 PM on Apr. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • Your baby is not in your vagina honey..not until it is born. If it were that far down you would be ready to deliver. It is normal to feel weird or anxious but I assure you...baby doesnt know what you are doing.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:55 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• yeah i know that the penis cant touch the baby but can the perineum start thinning at this point or until labor starts.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 11:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• The bigger your belly gets with the bundle of joy the more uncomfortable it is. No you can not hurt the baby but in certain positions it hurts or feel like the head is being jammed. I found that even when I was hot and bothered it still hurt. Try different positions til you find the one most comfortable for you!!! Have fun!!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:58 PM on Apr. 26, 2009

• Yeah ...Lol !!
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 27, 2009