A Little Concerned

Tomorrow I will be 40 wks & I have had some contractions & back ache. A little discharge that had a little pink & brown shade to it. Also for the past 3 wks every week I have dialated a little. At my Appt last Wedesday I was 3cm & 60% effaced. My tummy gets tight alot but when I have contracctions it doesn't really hurt bad. I have had kids before but this one is really different this time. I guess I'm just worried cause tomorrow is the day I'm due & I hope things are going ok. I don't want to be induced if I don't have too. Also with my other children I don't remember losing my plug. I have lots of pressure & sometimes trouble walking alot cause the baby is down so far. Thanx for anything you can tell me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pregnancy

• DRINK cHAMMILE TEA AND EAT DARK CHOCLATE BABY WILL COME FASTER!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• You know the drill: if you're feeling off, having uncomfortable pressure, discharge, and the like, you should really call the Labor and Delivery nurses at your hospital. I always take a warm bath when I'm uncomfortable and if it doesn't help, I go in. Of course, you'll need to be sure your water didn't break.
    rainbowlight

Answer by rainbowlight at 12:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• CHAMOMILE TEA BRINGS ON CONTRACTIONS SO ONLY DRINK IT IF YOU WANT THAT BABY TODAY,LOL
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:38 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Induction is fine and you get your epidural on time but it seems to me you're going to go into labor over the next couple days.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:38 AM on Apr. 27, 2009