imikimi designers please repond

are any of you having any issues with your computer popping up a warning when going to imikimi about it being infected with a virus?
i have been getting it for the past week and i was just wanting to see if anyone else is getting that message, thank you to all who respond

zabees_angel

Asked by zabees_angel at 12:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• hmmmmmmm sounds like what MYSPACE does to people who mention their business on someones blog.
    If you read the warning very carefully, Tom will tell you that it popped up just to let you know that you will be taken to another link. He says that the site may not be a virus or anything wrong with it, It is a pretty scary thing to see for the first time and when you really don't know what that site you are on has done to keep ads out. So, make sure you read all the info and possibly it will tell you the whole truth like Tom did when he first put that in MySpace in 2008
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:16 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• That happened to me the first time i ever tried to use it. I got scared and never used it again. I didn't know what was going on! I am protected with McAfee, but i still got nervous when I seen it.
    momcat622

Answer by momcat622 at 1:33 PM on Apr. 29, 2009