Mother's Day

What is your idea of the perfect Mother's Day? For me it is a day in bed. LMAO. It's been 3 years since I have had one of those. Do your men usually even remember the holiday? Mine has forgotten about it ever since we had our DD, but I'm going to be sure to remind him every day till the day this year. LOL.

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 12:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We started going every year to the Disneyland Princess Mothers Day brunch.....it is something my daughters and I love to do with our Prince (my hubby)
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 12:43 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• JWIN
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• What the hell is JWIN??
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 12:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• For me, I just go to mass, go out to lunch and then maybe go see a movie with my mom and my son. IDK, I may just decide to skip mass and make a turkey I have in the freezer. This year holidays have just been like whatever! I hate that because I don't have a big family. Easter was just hamburgers and a quick easter egg hunt. Now I feel sad. I am losing my love for life!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:22 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• The disney thing sounds fun but im 2 broke 4 that, so it'll just be another day working and not getting a break. Wth does JWIN mean?
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 1:33 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• my first mothers day when i was 5 months pregnant my hubby gave me a ruby ring...for my 2nd my son was 8 months old my husband gave me 23 roses...for my 3rd i got breakfast in bed and the house was clean everywhere even the bathroom!!! and for my 4th it was the same as 3rd but i also got a camra and went out to dinner...my 5th one is comeing up and now we have 2 sons not just one so idk what he has planned!
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:56 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• I would love just for him to remember! a card with a nice appreciative message would probably be the best gift in the world. Because my baby doesnt speak yet I would love for someone to tell me they appreciate and love me.
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 2:42 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Another Normal Day.. Of Cleaning And Running Around.. i Have Never Had A Mothers Day. Its very Sad =(
    Cyarasmom

Answer by Cyarasmom at 3:17 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• my dh better remember he knows better lol.
    lienna

Answer by lienna at 8:22 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• My idea of a perfect mothers day would be to have my whole family together, but the military has made that impossible this year. I do know that my husband will probably have something sent to me. He's very very good about that kind of thing.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:24 AM on Apr. 27, 2009