How to get rid of some kittens

I can't post them on craigslist cuz it says you're not allowed to. ( a lot of people do anyhow, but you're not supposed to), my local newspaper and online newspaper cost money, and I can't figure out how to work petfinder.org... any other suggestions?? I don't want to have to pay to place an ad....

Kaytlynsmommy

Asked by Kaytlynsmommy at 12:47 AM on Apr. 27, 2009 in Pets

• another one thats like craigslist is "kijiji.com" thats where i found my dog :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:09 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Put up fliers!
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 12:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• GROCERY STORES
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 12:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• does that actually work?
    Kaytlynsmommy

Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 12:49 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• You actually CAN put them up on Craigslist...that's how I got my dog. Unless the rules are different in other states...you can't sell them on CL, but you can put them up for adoption and ask for a rehoming fee.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:07 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• here's a concept fix your cat problem solved!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:47 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• There' a web sight called freecycle.org try them. or as Brit says put up flyers, both are free
    GmaPam7257

Answer by GmaPam7257 at 9:29 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• Or as anonymos says, the smartest thing to do is get your cat spayed then you don't have to worry about getting rid of kittens. They have low cost spaying clinics all over, call SPCA in your area to find out where they are.
    GmaPam7257

Answer by GmaPam7257 at 9:31 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• gunny sack
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Apr. 27, 2009

• If you can't afford to have your cat fixed you can go to your local humane society and they will give you a voucher to take to the vet... You will have to fill out some papers but it's pretty simple. As for the kittens you have now, yes you can put them on craigslist.... I will take one if you live in central MO!!!lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:45 AM on Apr. 27, 2009